Thursday, January 8, 2009

Old Friends Part 2

Well, Tuesday was some kinda day. After my old friend Lee Ann left a comment here, I went to the basketball games here in Lockney to find out we were playing Muleshoe. I looked across the way and there sat David Wood. Just to bring you all up to speed here, the Wood twins were 2 classes ahead of me in high school at Quanah. Don was the quarterback, and David was a receiver. They had 2 sisters, Kathy who I think was 3 classes ahead of me and Laurie was a year ahead of me. Their Dad was the head football coach and athletic director. They were good friends.

Don is the superintendent at Muleshoe and David is the head football coach and athletic director. Muleshoe won the class 2AA state championship. And David's son was the star quarterback.

It was really good to get to see them!

No comments: