Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Old Friends

This blog not only has been a place for me to share and vent, but it has put me in contact with some old friends. I think we get too busy with our jobs, careers and families that we lose track of really good friends. I want to take a minute and remember a couple of friends that have made contact with me through this blog.

Shanny Stanley Cox was a friend from Tech. She dated one of my roommates and she and I went to a Christmas party together one time. If I remember right, she worked for Pat Walker in Lubbock while she was attending Tech. It was the Christmas party for Pat Walker that I attended with her while my roommate was home. It was at the old Tejas Winery south of Lubbock. It was loads of fun.

Lee Ann Goodnight Ray was really more of a friend to my sister Shellie. Her dad moved to Quanah in the early 80's to coach at Quanah. Lee Ann was an all star basketball player that played with my sister. They were loads of fun for me to watch.

There have been others that have commented anonymously, I appreciate all comments.

Happy New Year Everyone!

No comments: