Monday, December 15, 2008

CCOOLLDD!!!!

Can you believe this cold weather we are having? I worked outside most of the day yesterday. I have been working in the girl's bathroom putting in a new toilet and putting tile on the walls of the shower. I looked to see what the high temp was here yesterday. The Texas Tech Mesonet site showed a high of 71 degrees yesterday. This morning we had a low of 13!

I am getting ready to leave town here in a few minutes for Stillwater, Oklahoma. They are having a wheat fertility conference tomorrow. I know it will be cold there. I checked to see if they are having any freezing precipitation there. All looks clear.

I had a good conversation with Carolyn Marble Friday. Carolyn is the keeper of the Floyd County Museum. I have been researching some stuff as to how many cotton gins and other agricultural type businesses there has been in the county.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I really received an inspiration from your posts. I ran across your blog(I guess that is what it is) and I must say you make a lot of sense. I know all of your family in Quanah. I am sure they are as proud of you as I am.


Paul Converse