Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Fox News Channel



As most of you know, I am an avid Fox News Channel Fan. I started out watching Fox News many years ago. I started out watching Fox and Friends in the morning. If it's news I'm looking for, Fox is where I go. Tonight as I was driving in from Stillwater, I was listening to The Factor and O'Reilly was interviewing Brit Hume. At the end of the interview, Bill made a comment that Brit was not going to be on "Special Report" any more. Brit went on to say that he was going to concentrate on the "3 G's". God, Granddaughters and Golf. Did you hear that? A major league news man is going to concentrate on God! He said that he was going to spend a lot of time studying the Bible. WOW!

The more I watch and listen to Fox, the more I'm impressed with the whole crew. Yes, even Alan Colmbs! LOL! He's really a conservative in a liberal body! LOL! More than once daily, I hear at least one person on the network to give praise to God.

I was channel surfing the other day and went by MSNBC. Keith Oberman was spending his time, instead of reporting on news issues, ridiculing and running down Bill O'Reilly and Gretchen Carlson on their views on the Washington state governor's lack of judgement on what kind of holiday scenes could be put out on the state house's lawn. Because Gretchen is a Christian, Keith took his time to run her down.

Keep up the good work Fox News! And Brit, I will miss seeing you on air every day!

No comments: