Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tuesday!

Tuesday are special to me. Every Tuesday evening my girls and I go and have pizza on the buffet at Main Street Pizza in Lockney. (YES! We have something besides a Dairy Queen!) Our Tuesday night routine has become somewhat of a tradition for us. After pizza we do a variety of things. Lately, we have gone over to Plainview for hot chocolate and desert at the Broadway Brew. Now that basketball has started, we may try to get up to the gym and catch a few games.

Tuesdays are special to me because the time I get to spend with my girls. It is especially good after the weekends I don't have them. It gives me that "dad" rush.

I can't wait for tonight!!!

Thanks for stopping by and God Bless!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bravo, my man. As a father of 2 girls, 3 and 1, I appreciate the inspiration. I stumbled across your blog while researching for a family trip in February. We are coming in from Seattle, Boston, and Austin to sprinkle our Mother's ashes at her family farm in Dougherty. Enjoyed your post. Have fun on Tuesday's. I believe I'll start doing the same with my girls.

Andrew Custer