Tuesday, December 16, 2008

More CCOOLLDD!!!!

I'm in Stillwater this morning. It's about 16 degrees here this morning and slick. It is only about 4 blocks to where the conference is this morning. Plus OSU is out for Christmas break so this town is almost empty. I got into to Stillwater about 10:00 last night and I almost didn't find anything to eat! I finally found a Whataburger!

I stayed in the Hampton Inn last night. Really clean and super nice folks! If your ever in Stillwater, I recommend the Hampton Inn.

I'm super excited about this meeting! I hope to learn lots of things about infra-red and near-infra-red technology today. I know, big words for a country boy!

Hopefully, I will be headed home around 6:00 this evening. Haven't really made up my mind which way I am going yet, but headed in the general direction of Lockney.

Thanks for stopping by today!

P

No comments: