Saturday, June 14, 2008

Wild Goose Chases

Have you ever been on a wild goose chase? Or, better yet, snipe hunting? We used to go snipe hunting as a kid and had tons of fun with it. I don't remember the first snipe hunt I went on, but I do remember a few of the times that I did. We used to get these paper sacks, go out in the country, along with some unsuspecting friends (mainly females!!! LOL!), run around in the dark and throw a rock or something similar in to the sack and yell "I got one!". It was very entertaining. and lots of fun.

Life, I think, is sometimes like a "snipe hunt". In a sense, faith is that way. You know it's there, You feel like you have it. But yet, in this form, you can't see feel or touch it. You just got to believe! It's there, It's real, and how awesome it will be some day.

Love you all!!!

Preston

No comments: